Wednesday, June 9, 2010

caught my eye

I have also been a little behind checking my blogs like I usually do religiously. But there are a few things that have caught my eye and I want to share with you.


Loved this birthday calender! What's more important than your friends and families birthdays all month? What a great way to stay organized with important celebrations!

Found this great poster of "grumpy love". Reminds me of many relationships I have in my life, especially Justin and I. No matter how mad, grumpy or stubborn him and I can be the love is still there.
Also found this gorgeous ampersand! I'm obsessed with typography and this is such a beautiful example, I want it blown up and hanging on my wall.

enjoy!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous post, I can't believe no one has commented! Loving the ampersand, botanical designs are so beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Pat

    ReplyDelete