Tuesday, January 4, 2011

lucky

Woke up this early this morning to attend my 3rd reschedule of Jury Duty. Trying to come up with every excuse I can to get out of this, I realized I forgot to call and check in the night before. I show up 5 min early and no one was there. Come to find out everyone that was summoned for this date is excused for the next 2 years or so! Wow, I got so lucky! After a short nap I got up feeling energized and inspired.

I have organized every drawer and closet and now I am moving on to organize my life on the computer.

I found a gorgeous bedroom on Design*Sponge and I Love it! The dark taupe on the
wall is gorgeous and I love the "love" detail between the pillow, simple and romantic.

Then I found this photo on Once Wed and have officially decided that this glitter shoe fad, which I love, (I have a silver peep toe my self), is so breathtaking with a wedding gown. The gold, skin color sparkle makes the white pop and adds that little something special. I think it should be something old something new something sparkle something blue. Just my personal girly opinion!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment