Monday, July 11, 2011

star struck

Robert Buckley (he wasn't there), Sophia Bush, Shantel VanSaten, Austin Nichols

One Tree Hill has been one of my favorite shows since I can remember. Low and behold they film in Wilmington, NC (where I live) and always have. In the past I have seen them filming in certain spots, ran into a few cast members at the gym and around town, but that was nothing compared to Friday night.

I was working at Deluxe and we had a reservation under Austin Nichols (Julian Baker) in the book with a note reading "Sophia's Birthday" Those are two of the star cast members of OTH (Sophia being Sophia Bush (Brooke Davis)) As soon as they arrived they brought along pretty much the whole cast with them including, Tyler Hilton (Chris Keller) , Paul Johansson (Dan Scott), Lee Norris (Mouth McFadden), Shantel VanSaten (Quinn James), Jana Kramer (Alex Dupre), Daphne Zuniga (Victoria Davis), as well as writer and producer Mark Schwhan and Joe Davola.

Needless to say I was a little starstruck. It was so exciting to be in their presence as "real" people. The girls of course looked gorgeous and the guys were so sweet! At the moment the restaurant is displaying an art show of very expensive, hand painted, guitars and surfboards. The best part was when the boys, including singer/guitar player Tyler Hilton pulled the $13,000 guitars off the wall and started playing and performing for the whole restaurant and everyone was singing along. It was AMAZING! It didn't even phase me that I was running around like crazy, or how much money I was making, nothing mattered.

All in all it was one of the greatest work nights ever!! and I can't believe I was in suck close quarters with people I have admired for so long. Season 9 started filming TODAY, so I need to do some major episode catch up and keep an eye out for the stars :)

xoxo

ps. trust me I put on a big smile in front of the producers hoping they feel the need to cast me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment