Thursday, April 28, 2011

be careful what you wish for/ kisses


So much has been going on, and I'm loving every minute. The only thing is, it's happening all at once.

First I won the Most outstanding senior in the Graphic Design program at school, I am so honored.

Then I had the BEST 22nd birthday ever. My best friends came in from all around to come to the beach with me and celebrate. The weekend was perfect, I saw some very important people, and met great new people as well.

I got a job at Deluxe, in down town Wilmington, which is absolutely perfect, I started Easter weekend and I love the people I work with!

Then I found my self an apartment and I am moving May 9th.

On top of all that, my last day of college classes were yesterday, and I am Graduating a week from Saturday. So, everything is going so well, and I am so excited to be starting a new chapter in my life.

In the mean time, I have been busy finishing up projects and tying some loose ends in my life, Here is my most recent project. I had to create my own alphabet. Hope you like it. I will be around more once I am settled in at the beach :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment