Wednesday, August 10, 2011

inspired


I have been having trouble finding that "big girl job" that is supposed to be in the card for me after graduation. I know the economy is bad but not only do I need a job, I am really dying for one in my field, or at least something that I love doing! I want to do what I love and love what I do. And after 4 years of making me better at what I am already good at, i think I have that right.

Overall it has always been my dream to be a wedding planner, but I also have such a huge passion for designing. I want to be able to say, if I had all the money in the world I would be doing the same thing I am doing now. Unfortunately I cannot do that yet, but I have hope it will come to me. If not I'm going to make it for myself.

My favorite boutique Hallelu just posted the story of the shop, Owned by Catherine Yearwood and her husband, they share their story here. It is such an inspiration to me that Catherine had a dream and made it happen. I am going to the same for my self. If no one wants to give me a chance in the professional world, that's okay, I will make that break for my self.

It's just going to take some hard work, research, and Money of course. But I will do it, mark my words. And I can't wait to do what I love!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment