Wednesday, August 31, 2011

summers end

It's been a busy couple of weeks, traveling to Ohio, seeing the whole family including our new member Jordan our 16 month old rescued Golden Retriever. Then coming back to Wilmington and having to evacuate to Greensboro for Hurricane Irene. Needless to say blogging was laston my mind.

I did want to tell all of you about a project I have been working on for My Green Eyed Girl INC. a non- profit organization started by a fellow High Point University graduate Chris Thurley in honor of his girl friend Cassie Hill who passed away this past February due to an unexpected brain aneurism.
He asked me to create a logo for the company and I was MORE than happy to do this for him. With the logo came t shirts and koozies that will be sold this Saturday September 3rd at a fundraiser in High Point, NC at The Frat House (a local bar). I really encourage everyone to take a look at the merchandise. Not only did I design it, it is for a great cause and a sweet girl. If you cannot make it to the fundraiser, T-shirts and koozies are available to order online!
Hope the last few days of summer are being good to you. I am trying to soak up as much sun as possible while looking forward to fall!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment