Thursday, June 30, 2011

4th of july fun!

I was felling very crafty these past couple of days and because a couple of my best friends, Kim and Ashleigh are coming into town I wanted to do a few special things for them.

I made welcome kits every girl needs for a vacation at the beach. This shovel and pale set are filled with baby oil, aloe vera, our favorite lip gloss and of course 3 mini beach malibu's to start the weekend off right. And for good listening I made a CD of 4th of july songs. I filled the pales with sand from Carolina Beach and wrote their names, date and drew some fire works. It was a blast for me and a nice little treat when they get there.


Of course the malibu will need to be soaked up with something so I made these cupcakes. Using funfetti cake batter (representing fireworks), cream cheese frosting, and as you see blueberries, strawberries, and coconut. I can't wait to taste, I felt like such a housewife this afternoon!

4th of July play list:
Sunset in July -311
American Baby -Dave Matthews Band
Courtesy of the Red White and Blue - Toby Keith
American Honey -Lady Antebellum
I Want To Go -Britney Spears
Firework -Katy Perry
It's America -Rodney Atkins
Firework -Drake
On The Floor -Jennifer Lopez
Summer Girl -Leighten Meister
Beemer, Benz or Bentley -Lloyd Banks
Homebrew -311
Boom Boom -Britney Spears
It's Africa -Shakira
All Of The Lights -Kayne West featuring Rihanna
Red Red Wine -UB40

**a couple are in there just for fun bust most of them have a line or something relating to this great holiday so I hope you enjoy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment