Tuesday, June 28, 2011

skinny girl



I'm sure I have told y'all about my obsession with Bethenny Frankel before and I am going to continue to tell you today...

First of all I am not happy because as we speak she is in Columbus, Ohio (my hometown) and I am NOT THERE. To top it all off, she just introduced her newest cocktail, Skinny Girl White Sangria, to follow the famous (and delicious) Skinny Girl Margarita.

I have recently just be able to get my hands on the margarita, lord only knows how long it will take me to get the sangria, but I know it will be worth the wait. The margarita is awesome and I'm sure the sangria will be even better.

I am still reading A Place Of Yes, Bethenny's newest book. It is harder to finish when I am not lounging around in Mexico and I actually have to work. I highly recommend it. What I ahve read so far has effected my life in a positive way. Every time I read a little bit, I am so motivated to do something great and be successful in everything I do. She has also given me some amazing advice to listen to my body and to my heart.

So, everyone, go buy a bottle of Skinny Girl and enjoy it while reading A Place Of Yes, this upcoming holiday weekend.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment