Friday, January 1, 2010

2010


I once heard a quote that describes me very well, "The cure for everything is salt water- sweat, tears or sea." This has been very true for me though out my life so far and I know that salt water will come in handy again soon. I am hoping that the sea will be present more than the tears, but you never know. I want to start this year off right. It is going to be an exciting year for me and I can't wait, so I thought I would share my life with everyone which is why I started this blog.


The first of many exciting things is the fact that my parents sold our house. It took four long years, but finally happened on December, 22 2009. By selling our house in cold, miserable, Ohio we hope to move to Wilmington, North Carolina. Wilmington is my cure, it is my happy place and the one place I want to be. So to start off 2010 I will be packing up twelve years of my life, getting organized and starting off with a clean slate.
Along with eating healthy, working out and being positive, I hope to write here every day. I love my life and I know this year will be worth sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment