Monday, January 18, 2010

structure

It was a very busy and fun weekend but I am longing for a routine. I am the type of person who needs structure in my life; something to stick to, and things to get done. The long weekends and short classes are not what this semester holds for me and I know that. I am ready to be given a few challenges and have the feeling of accomplishment.

The past two and a half years have been the best years of my life so far. I have met so many wonderful people and have made life long friends. College life pretty much speaks for itself and it is such a great experience and so much fun. But I am getting the feeling, especially today, that I am a little over it. I hate to say it that way, but I don't know any other way to put it. I am ready for my 'real life' to start. I am an independent person at heart and doing my own thing, having a career and my own apartment, is something I really want right now. I know once school gets going I will be super busy and want to relax, but at least I will have structure.

I always have those days when I keep to my self and question life. Today it has just been one of those days. I am missing some people, and it is hard to have these days when they are not there to talk to. I know most of these people are here for me, but I can't help but feel them slip away. Trying to keep my mind off of things, so I will be watching The Bachelor, which I love! Hope this week is eventful to keep me busy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment