Thursday, February 4, 2010

be mine

Good morning! I am waiting for my class to start because I have been up since 6am for boot camp. It's the second day and it's going well so far. I ran a 8.16 min mile which is the fastest I have ever done, so I'm pretty proud of myself this morning!

I just got through my routine of blogs I go through every morning. Design*Sponge, Greedy Girl, Oh Joy!, Happy Lady Eats, and Looks Good To Me. Design*Sponge I can rely on around 8am which is great cause I need some fresh creativity when I wake up. I also stumbled across Amy Atlas's blog. I have loved her for a long time (I want her job)! Her last couple of posts are falling right into my theme of the sweet month of February. And because I can't eat sweets, I'm just going to stare at them!

Amy's tables are absolutely gorgeous and her sweets and treats are too beautiful to eat. Here is what she has done for the month of love!


Enjoy the pink and the sweets! I love the cookie hearts, and the cupcakes are too freakin' cute!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment