Monday, February 1, 2010

love is in the air





It's the first of February and when I think February I think red, pink, chocolate and love! Of course like any other girly girl, pink is my all time favorite color and I'm obsessed with anything having to do with love, valentines and marriage, so February is my favorite winter month. I found this artwork at Coulson Macleod a while back but Greedy Girl reminded me again! I absolutely love this art work! It feels so vintage and the words are bold and meaningful. The short and sweet sayings are so great and hold so much love but the black and gray pieces are my favorite. Look closely, you'll probably find the most romantic quote from your favorite love story.

The love stories in the movies are the best because you can live vicariously though them and not get hurt :) so great!

Enjoy and tell someone how much you love them!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment