Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the things you can do...

Wednesdays are absolute chaos, so this will be short and sweet. My Step Mom and designer, Margaret Couch sent me a link to the top 100 most creative people in business. I just scanned through it, and these people are amazing! Check out number 98, Scott Schuman, he's on there for blogging! The Sartorialist looks awesome and it will be one of my daily reads. The Mac guy is of course number one, come on now... wish I came up with that one!

Take a few minutes to check it out and set your hopes high, maybe in a few years you'll be on the list! (I'm secretly hoping I am)

Few more items for my bucket list:
9. Go to an Ohio State vs. Michigan football game (Go Bucks).
10. Take a road trip across the United States, with no destination, just a ride.
11. Go to a Carolina vs. Duke basketball game (they are playing tonight, Go Heels!!)
12. Go to the Super Bowl
13. Drive stick shift
14. Learn to snowboard

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment