Saturday, February 6, 2010

roses are red

Bringing in the spring, or trying to, I am obsessed with wearing floral. The brighter the better! I love dresses, bags, tops shorts, jewelry, anything floral and bright I want! The Garden Collection by H&M comes out in March and I cannot wait another day. Not only are the prints bright and bold and the shape of each piece is unique, but with this new collection is completely organic. Maybe if we protect our Earth with sustainable clothes we'll have spring weather more often!

Take a look, I seriously want everything and the prices are super cheap!

So natural, great for the beach

What a PERFECT valentine's day outfit, too bad we have to wait till March
This is my favorite, out at night or over your bikini to the beach!

Happy shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment