Friday, February 26, 2010

color me happy



Good morning, and Happy Friday! Today is the big day, the house in Ohio is finally sold and closes this morning. Good luck mom and Jeff, we have a ton of crap and I'm glad I'm not there. I also hope moving this time doesn't go as badly as the last time and no ambulances are involved!

My spirits are finally up thanks to my family and friends so I want to share something colorful, bright and happy to show how I'm feeling. This tableware from French Bull is so young and exciting and I love it. It's a great set to have for the dinners on the porch (when it gets warm that is)! The color wheel is such a symbol to me and I think it's fabulous!

Enjoy and have a great weekend. I will be in Charlotte with a great friend so I will see you on Monday.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment