Saturday, May 8, 2010

mothers day/italy

I am leaving tomorrow morning at 4am for Italy!! I am so excited but I am going to miss everyone very much! The whole no contact thing is going to kick my butt!!

I will take lots of pictures and be sure y'all feel like you're on the trip with me!

I moved into my new apartment yesterday and I LOVE IT!! it feels pretty darn good to be on my own!!

I will be missing mothers day tomorrow so I wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful women in my life, Mom (of course), Margaret, Nene, Grandma, Nonna, and all the mom's who have treated me like their own (Maebeth, Nancy, Sandy) Love you all so much!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love you too baby. Love you too! Miss you today... like everyday! Sooo proud to see you use your wings. Use them well and let God guide you and keep you from harm!

    xoxo Margaret

    ReplyDelete